By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Wanted Promotional pens made from recycled materials

A

anned

Can anyone recommend a promotional company that does pens made from recycled materials -I do know one but thought I would see if anyone could recommend any others
Anne

TomB

TomB

Hi Anne,

You could always try Chameleon they have a huge range of promotional stuff. I think you have to email them to get a copy of the brochure. Welcome to Chameleon Gift Solutions

Or I was recommended Eco Printing for Flyers Leaflets Posters Postcards - A Local Printer i don't know if they do promotional items but they are an environmentally friendly printer using recycled stock and vegetable based inks.

Another one although i don't know if they will be recycled but you never know, is viking. They have just started doing promotional items. Welcome to the Viking Direct shop

Hope that helps, if i think of any more I will let you know.

T

D

dotRUNNER

Hi Anne,

Two names that spring to mind are Remarkable and The Green Stationery Co. (you'll have to Google them). Both are eco-friendly co's. and solely dedicated to eco-friendly products. I especially like remarkable as they make their products from things like old car tyres and plastic vending cups-really cool and they have a great little website too from what I remember.

Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Paola :)

p.s. this is my first post here...should introduce myself I gues...

A

anned

Thank you both

Paola -those 2 are ideal -had a look and particularly like Remarkable, but I'll pass both on to my customer.

Welcome to the site

Cheers

Anne

F

flimsy

Can anyone recommend a promotional company that does pens made from recycled materials -I do know one but thought I would see if anyone could recommend any others
Anne

Hey,

I know that I'm little late but I would suggest to check out Leighmans.com

It's the place where you will find various range of recycled promotional pens. Hope, it will helpful for you.

Thanks...