By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Visiting old threads on the forum

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

I find that visiting some old threads on here is a good thing for a number of reasons.

1) Some threads are worth resurrecting again, some great and potential discussions there.
2) Useful informtion that people may have missed.
3) Many people who will have subscribed to the thread but haven't been on the forum for a while, may get an email in their inboxes, so they get a wee reminder about the forum and that it's here.

So I encourage other, go see what in the forums and get some of the good ones going again.

Gordon

Gordon N

Gordon N

Somebody has been a busy boy this Sunday morning! :)

I have just come inside from removing the 'Moray Web Solutions' vinyl graphics from my car and decided to grab a brew and browse the forums to see whats happening whilst getting some heat back in my bones...and every forum seems to have a power lunch club post!

There are few threads on here that have life left in them yet I agree, but some that should be allowed to rest in peace. I just can't help but feel that somebody is pushing hard to achieve their 1000 post landmark! ;)

Happy posting!

(The other) Gordon

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

LOL...I am getting close....

Yes, sometime the only time I get to spend a pile of time on the forum is a Sunday morning....other times working hard!!! Honest

Gordon N

Gordon N

I'm only jealous Gordon, only got a piddley 320 myself! :)

D

Dizzydiza

I thought it was a useful post Gordon but I dont subscribe to any threads as I am on the forum most days scanning for threads I think I can contribute to....which in my case is not to many :eek:
But sometimes the forum is really quiet so anything to get other people on I think has to be good :)

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking