By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Video Games

versal567

versal567

What are some video games that you've played that you thought were truly artistic and meaningful?

poliq

poliq

All is well
To The Moon by Freebird Games is simply awesome I should say:cool:

When I bought this game on Steam, I literally had no idea what to expect. I was new on Steam, hadn't really delved too deep into the games, and had bought it on a whim. The two main things that makes this game so wonderful is the music and the story. The story, above all, is based on an interesting premise, and when you get towards the middle, almost end to it, it really can bring you to tears. I was tearing up a bit because the story really does bring the characters to life and much of the story has situations that the player can relate with, making it more real.

L

lookingforadvice

Verified Member
There's nothing better than a good old-fashioned game of online chess to get your mind tuned for work.

Needhelp

Needhelp

Verified Member
I remember years ago I used to play Grand Theft Auto and saw the bizarre image of the character stealing a pickup truck, switching the radio on and listening to country and western music. How bizarre is that!