By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Vbulletin To Xenforo?

frockery

frockery

How difficult/costly would it be to move a busy forum from vBulletin to XenForo, and would you recommend it?

I like the new set up of SBF (now also used by UKBF) and it may suit my own (non frock related) forums, which are in dire need of upgrading.

TIA

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Alison,

Stuart did ours and he seemed to really like it. I think XF is leaps and bounds better than vB.

As far as I know there is a script which converts it all automatically and maintains everything.

I have a guy who now managed this xF install called Matt. More than happy to put you in touch with him to have a chat?

Of course it goes without saying that if you need me to help in anyway then i'm here :)

frockery

frockery

I have sent you a PM, Matt.

On another note, how do you get to the equivalent of vB's 'Today's Posts' quick link?

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking