By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Us Presidential Race

Who do you want to win?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bernie Sanders

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Donald Trump

• Ted Cruz

• John Kasich

• Marco Rubio

• None of the above!

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
St Rhenium

St Rhenium

Who do you want to win and why? I'm currently watching with nervous interest! I've made the vote anonymous ;)

Zarostulus

Sanders, which I guess may seem a little anti-business. He's the only person in the race I actually like though, and even still I disagree with most of his policies. In all honesty there isn't much winning in this one!

MapleTree

MapleTree

If I thought he realistically still had a chance, I'd say Sanders. With the way it's been going recently though it looks like it will come down to Clinton and Trump. I don't like Clinton, but I despise Trump. So if I had to choose between the two of them, I'd choose Clinton.

Allegrif

Allegrif

Interesting that most votes so far have been for Sanders - agree it's a shame he's essentially out of the running.