By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Twitter Integration

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

We've just today added the functionality of being able to tweet threads direct to your Twitter account. You just need to add your Twitter details in the UserCP and then it will ask you to authorise it one time.

This is really just a test to see how things go so please feel free to put any comments etc in this thread.

Please Note: There is an option that says Tweet This Post as well but it's not really that useful. I think it would be best if we only used Tweet This Thread.

The screenshot below shows you how this is accessed from Thread Tools within the actual forum thread.

D

Dizzydiza

Ok I give in how do I add my twitter details under user cp? After I have clicked on it where do I go from there?
But yes I like the idea very much :)

G

Gouldie0

I thought i was the only one......................... He He!

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
The easiest way to do it is to find a useful thread you want to tweet. Click on Tweet this Thread and you'll be taken to Twitter to authorise the application :)

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Apologies for not coming back to this soon.

If you go User CP > Edit Options - At the very bottom of that page is the link to authorise vBTwitter.

Really impressed that I actually know that and Stu doesn't :p I knew it would happen one day! :)

Ok! I KNOW it's my dyslexia at work... And I should be getting a grant from Ken Livingston or somebody to help me cope with this debilitating disability (could I get a grant for a new roller to help me feel better I wonder??? '77 Shadow in metallic blue??? With cream Everflex roof? Please?)

BUT for the last week or so I've been reading this as Twitter Interrogation!

Ve haf vayyss off making you tveet!

D

Dizzydiza

Matt I laughed when I read your post but to be honest Im not much better. My eyesight is letting me down badly. I tend to skim read sometimes and because my eyesight is not what it used to be I tend to misread word and the sentence then takes on a whole new meaning!
Oops sorry slightly off topic. I've signed up to it but still haven't used it to tweet any threads :(

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking