By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

The Future of Facebook

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
L

laserads.co.uk

Must admit to having never been on facebook ( as you need to log in ) .... i really dont understand it ...i kinda think its a teenage thing ..they kinda go on there talk about how wonderful they are , show off pics making funny faces and pics of gigs they have been to

Im sure im missing something somewhere !

"Is Facebook now "too big to fail"?"

i would not notice of it dissappeared

PAUL

Adventurelife

Adventurelife

When you have 400 million users are still growing fast you will without doubt aim to make serious money. It will continue to rise or fail on what services and innovative moves it makes that drives revenue but does not drive the user base away.

It is at a very serious point, it now needs to demonstrate innovation that the user community buys into but also drives serious revenue.

To me the obvious one is buying groups. Form facebook buying groups for all sorts of services and products and you will be able to generate revenue by a % of the saving whilst making your user base very happy.

Once you have a user base like they have you can start to change the way things are in all sorts of markets

Peter

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking