By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

The Car Wizard says hello.

C

Car Wizard

Hi there, my name is Paul and my company is Car Wizard Limited.

I provide a mobile service across Scotland, relating to vehicular cosmetic repairs (SMART repairs).

My website is Welcome to Car Wizard Ltd

If I can offer any advice to new start businesses (I'm in my 3rd year),please ask away.

Paul:)

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Paul,

Thanks for popping by and introducing yourself. I hope you find the forums useful :)

Having been in business for 3 years you've done the hard bit by surviving the first two years. I'm sure you're experiences will be valuable to our members. We'll hopefully be chatting on other threads very soon :)

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
Hi Paul! Where about are you based? My car is in dire need of scratches/dents removed.
I used to work at a nightclub, and the number of times the idiot drunks would come out and roll over the bonnet! I once found a shopping trolley on it!

I have quite scratched alloys as well, how do you fix/can you fix that kind of thing?

Hi there, my name is Paul and my company is Car Wizard Limited.

I provide a mobile service across Scotland, relating to vehicular cosmetic repairs (SMART repairs).

My website is Welcome to Car Wizard Ltd

If I can offer any advice to new start businesses (I'm in my 3rd year),please ask away.

Paul:)
I could prep it myself but my old Porker could do with a quick blow over and maybe a coat of lacquer. It'll be cellulose of course (the car's nearly 25 years old) probably haven't looked hard enough but can't think of anyone nearby who can handle this sort of thing...

frockery

frockery

Hi Paul, and welcome to SBF! Enjoy your stay :)

I know nothing about cars, just that visits to the garage are traumatisingly expensive. :eek:

TomB

TomB

Hi Paul,

welcome to the SBF. Like Alison I know nothing about cars except how to put water in my windscreen wipers and air in the tyres.

Look forward to chatting more on the board.

T

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking