By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

The BlueSky Challenge - Who's up for it?

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

On the 12th September 2008 we are holding The BlueSky Challenge at Drumlanrig Castle. This is a great opportunity to become involved in an exhilarating Adventure Race which will provide a day of awesome challenges as well as raising funds for the Prince

frockery

frockery

Taking part in an 'exhilerating' adventure race would probably kill me, so it's just as well I have an excuse... I'll be otherwise occupied that day organising a conference in Arbroath.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Alison, ok you can be excused this once :p

Does anyine else want to get their sicknotes/letter from their mum in early? Surely a few people must fancy the challenge?

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

You'll be first on the list when that event comes up Matt, might even make you captain :p

Brian McIntosh

Sorry , I'm shooting pictures at Alisons conference that day. I'll get Alison to send you a note to excuse me.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

Terry

I would totally be up for that, I love the great outdoors and go hill walking most weekends :) I still have a belly though, it just won't go away!

Brian McIntosh

Terry, it's the beer mate. I'm exactly the same. Although, even when you stop the beer it doesn't go away so you're just as well carrying on.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Excellent :) We have two in the team now! Who else is up for this, come on surely some more people are up for the challenge. Dont make me plead by name :p

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking