By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Thanks to frockery...

P

purplespeak

Many thanks to Alison Preuss (frockery) for giving me the details of this forum. I feel I've been searching for ages for a local network, so it's great to have been pointed in this direction.

I've been an Amazon marketplace seller for almost a couple of years and am now working on an audiobook store - (trying to get to grips with SEO and backlinks...soooooooooo much to learn!)

I'm based in Dundee, do a little bit of teaching at College, but really want my online business stuff to 'work' - that's my goal.

Good wishes to you all.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Linda,

Welcome aboard and also thanks to Alison for recommending us. The site and community is very much in it's infancy but we have a nice bunch of people on here already who are willing to help and offer advice where necessary. I hope you find the site useful.

Commission will come in the disguise of free alcohol at the meetup :p

P

purplespeak

THANK YOU, everyone! What a great welcome. Alison did say you form a very friendly forum...:)

I'm looking forward to being part of the community.

All the best.

P

purplespeak

Thank you, pcsupport! I'll definitely give you a call!

All the best

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking