By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Talking of ecademy...

jimbairn

jimbairn

Anyone any idea why I seem to have been targetted by ecademy members wanting to connect with me this weekend? I've had about ten requests to connect in the past 24 hours, all from India/Pakistan and all from people with whom I have virtually nothing in common...

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Anyone any idea why I seem to have been targetted by ecademy members wanting to connect with me this weekend? I've had about ten requests to connect in the past 24 hours, all from India/Pakistan and all from people with whom I have virtually nothing in common...
It's your sparkling wit and repertoire!! Just ignor them, these people just add people to their list to make themselve look very popular. You stick with your no friends and you'll be fine!!