By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Suggestion for another forum

• Thread starter Power Lunch Club
  • Start date
Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

How about another 2 forums.....mere suggestions. They could speciffically be for debating.

One for some light hearted debate and comments on the topics of the day.

Another, for more close to the bone business subjects, (which of course we could all end up getting sued on....well Matt could!!!;)....I think its' winner)

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

I'd like to hear some other opinions on it but I dont really feel we can justify any more at present. There is a few just now which I will continue to review over the next month or so to see if it's still justifiable to keep them.

I think we already debate well already and I do tend to search for stories every few days to get people to comment on and some work better than others.

What would be close to the bone business subjects and why are they not suited to the areas we already have established?

As always i'm happy to go with the majority and this is only my own opinion :)

Another, for more close to the bone business subjects, (which of course we could all end up getting sued on....well Matt could!!!;)....I think its' winner)
I'd actually like to see some of the recent combatants try... I could do with getting another house for free when I counter-sue.... ;)

More seriously I don't personally see the need for any more categories. I've seen one or two forums where life is too short to pour through all the different sections and it's just more 'work' for everyone... As things stand we've a fairly 'fluid' perspective on demarcation. Debate in the normal scheme of things is all of free, frank and effective across the board....

't ain't broke.....

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking