By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Suggestion for a new forum

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

One of the important aspects I feel that is part of either being in or running a business is our characters and personal developement....(I am sure the life coaches will agree with this.

May I suggest a "Personal Development Forum" to post thread to encourage threads for the focusing our mind on self-improvement?

Kind regards

Gordon

johnthesearcher

johnthesearcher

Hi Gordon

I would support the inclusion of a Personal Development section to the SBF.

It is said that 'all leadership begins with self leadership'

I have long been a student of: the Earl Nightingale, Napoleon Hill, Brian Tracy, Jay Abraham, Jim Rohn, Tom Peters, Jay Conrad Levinson's, personal development ethos.

Oops! missed out the female section.........marcia wieder, shelia-murray bethel.

So......in short........enough name dropping.......I'm a fan!

John

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

It's an interesting idea and one I will happily test. What section of the forums would you like it to be in? Would you prefer it to be public or private?

I will confess to not having much idea about the whole coaching and personal development area but I am willing to trial for say three months to see how it goes. :)

Gordon N

Gordon N

In for a penny! I am sure this could be only be a positive forum, I reckon your three month trial would be a good a start. I for one would certainly read it if not post some questions...

Regards,

Gordon

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Brilliant :thumbup1:...I have no prefrence either way public or private.....but see what the other think

Gordon

Last edited by a moderator:
Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

, many thanks for putting up the forum.

John, have you ever heard off (one to add to your list) Charles Haanel, author of "The Masterkey System?"

Gordon

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking