By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

SubmitYourArticle.com - Thoughts?

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

A few days ago I was sent an email from Chris Cardell promoting the above site. Now I found this quite strange that someone like Chris would promote something like this.

A little bit more digging and I realised the site is also UK based so my first thoughts about this being a spammy US article spinner was wrong. I started reading through the site and alot of it seemed to make sense in terms of how it treats articles. It talks all about duplicate content and to be careful about getting too many links too fast all of which i've heard numerous well respected SEO people say.

So is this site of any use? does anyone use it and if they do do they get any tangible results from it?

Article Submission Service - Article Distribution With SubmitYOURArticle.com

Canary Dwarf

Canary Dwarf

, I got this email too. I'm quite a fan of Chris Cardell, and I was a little taken aback on his recommendation of this seemingly spammy site.

The blurb is vague about what happens to your article after it is submitted, so I'm a bit dubious. It seems like one of these search engine submission services which promises the world and doesn't actually do anything.

The dodgy pic of Chris didn't do him any favours either. He looks very shifty on that page!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Lewis

Mike Lewis

, I tend to agree with Marc.

I'm all in favour of swapping content with like-minded sites, and with trying to get your content published as widely as possible. But it ought to be done via a personal approach, not by some anonymous automated service.

Last edited by a moderator: