By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Strength By Numbers (UK) - Over 70% savings on Telecoms bills

T

tichaonampofu

Hello all,

Having recently joined the Scottish Business Forum and introduced myself I thought I would use the Business Marketplace to advise you all of what our company does.

Described as an Expense Management company for SMEs we provide exceptional savings for SMEs in these tough economic times. We are currently focusing on Businesses Telecoms expenses where we would be likely to save you over 70% (Net of our commission) on either your mobile or landline bill. We charge no upfront fees, or monthly fees whatsoever we just take a commission of the saving we can make you. There truly is "no cost of purchase" for you.

Visit Home Page for further information or give me a call on 078766 15271 / 0845 1199 020 or drop me an email at tichaona@sbnuk.com (You can also connect with me via LinkedIn using this email address).