By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Stop Business Stream Bullying Of Scottish Business

J

John Smith

Due to the high number of complaints regarding the bullying tactics employed by Scottish Water/Business Stream I have started a campaign on CHANGE calling for an Independent Enquiry into their business practice to the detriment of Scottish Business.
Scottish Water/Business Stream show ne regard for the regulations, they deny the business owner their right to choose a supplier of their own choice, and there are many alternatives to Business Stream available to Scottish business's that offer lower charges and better customer service and care.
Please sign the petition to stop the bullying and abuse of Business Stream to Scottish business. This is a real and present abuse that affects a high number of Scottish businesses.

https://www.change.org/p/independan...er-business-stream-bullying-business-practice

Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands

Due to the high number of complaints regarding the bullying tactics employed by Scottish Water/Business Stream I have started a campaign on CHANGE calling for an Independent Enquiry into their business practice to the detriment of Scottish Business.
Scottish Water/Business Stream show ne regard for the regulations, they deny the business owner their right to choose a supplier of their own choice, and there are many alternatives to Business Stream available to Scottish business's that offer lower charges and better customer service and care.
Please sign the petition to stop the bullying and abuse of Business Stream to Scottish business. This is a real and present abuse that affects a high number of Scottish businesses.

https://www.change.org/p/independan...er-business-stream-bullying-business-practice

An interesting project for you there, how is it going for you? I will have a good read, sign if I feel as though I can, and send it onto anybody else who I feel would be interested by it.