By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Start Up Websites

• Thread starter CybergalSolutions
  • Start date
CybergalSolutions

CybergalSolutions

Hi All

Bit of advice needed if possible.

I have posted an offer on my website for Website Packages for new start-ups and wondered what would be a reasonable price for a new start-up to pay for a 5 page website including all design and content, 2 businesses email addresses plus free hosting for the first year?

Doesn't include domain name as the majority of new businesses already have this sorted.

I've put a price on there obviously but wondered what new start-ups would be willing to pay for such an offer/service?

Any insights would be appreciated.

Many thanks :)

Marbman

Marbman

I would first ask yourself Cybergal what is your required fee. How much time will it take you to put a website together like the one you have outlined and how much do you want to be paid for doing this work.

This will be the figure you should be charging.

Just as an example, charge more than you think you should. I have 2 business build options that I offer and almost nobody ever goes for the cheaper option.

Hope this helps