By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Sparkling Hello

D

Dizzydiza

HI people....now shhhhh im supposed to be working but someone distracted me and gave me the link to this website so Im being naughty by being here and introducing myself.
Ok Im based in the central belt, more details about me by visiting my website should you feel the desire to get to know me better. As mum, housewife and carer I started my business as a stress buster. My business is primarily a hobby business but it is fast starting to stress me out as my workload is increasing. I want to provide a bespoke service to girls getting married at a cheap affordable price but my exhibiting costs are cutting into my little profit so I may have to market the bespoke more and the cheap less ;)
I hope to get to know you all better through that chat section as Im not much of a business woman, I can only give advice on any experience that I have had personally...but its nice to know there is a business forum with people who may only be living up or down the road from me ...so a big hello ;)

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Diza,

Welcome along, i'm glad you found the site. I'm sure whatever advice etc you can contribute will be of great benefit to our members.

Hope to see you out on the forums soon :)

frockery

frockery

Hi from me too. :)

Good to see you here and maybe you can make the Edinburgh meet up on 7th May?

D

Dizzydiza

Thank you for the welcome.....i have already heard about the meet up....im not sure yet....despite my sparkling hello im quite a shy person....let me ponder on it some ;)

frockery

frockery

Thank you for the welcome.....i have already heard about the meet up....im not sure yet....despite my sparkling hello im quite a shy person....let me ponder on it some ;)
Well, I could do with the female company, so please come along if you can! ;)

frockery

frockery

How come I've missed this??!!

Where and when?
It's planned for Edinburgh on 7th May. For details, see this thread in the members' area (which I don't think is visible unless you are signed in now that has been fiddling with the forum settings!)

Hope you can make it along too! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking