By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Should we all post on the forum?

alanbold

I regularly read postings on this forum but rarely create my own post. Thinking about this I wondered if this was fair. My reasons for not posting were that i was too busy, that my specialty was IT and there were already members that contributed on this subject. But again was this fair, well I don't think it is as I get enjoyment from all the hard work from others (particularly ) and contributors are the lifeblood of a forum, so I now have a recurring alarm in my online calendar that tells me to post on SBF. For all you fellow readers, ask yourself if you should do the same?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dizzydiza

I post regularly idle stuff in the chat section and occasionally pick the brains of the of the knowledgeable for my own benefit....job done i think :D