By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Serious Forum Outage

• Thread starter Scottish Business Owner
  • Start date
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Just a short note to apologise for the recent forum outage which caused the forums to become unavailable for a period of time over the past few days.

Stu and his team did a great job of getting things back up as quickly as possible despite the issue being very serious. It can be easy at times to blame the host for things like that but I know they worked their socks off to get it all back up and running.

Normal service has been restored and apologies again :)

Brian McIntosh

I think Stu and his team deserve a pat on the back for the work they did to get everything up and running again. My site went down as well but it was back as good as new within 24 hours. I did note that people were trying to contact Stu through other means which probably didn't help the situation but updates were posted on Facebook to keep everyone posted. Well done and have a beer on me. I'll send you a postal order. :D