By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Selling part of the business

Z

Zukiestyle

Hi I’m new here, my business has been going since 2012 and this year is taking a change of direction and I’m no longer offering products or services I once offered. I know due to data protection you can’t sell mailing lists but wondered if there’s another possible way of selling this part of the business which would continue to be successful for perhaps someone in the same field rather than just letting it stop. TIA x

JenLoo

JenLoo

I'm sorry for posting here but what did you do? I have the similar question and I want to know what did you do

WillHole

WillHole

Hey, Zukiestyle. I see that you decided to offer some other products. I had the same changing as you did and I think that you need to know some things if you did that. I suppose you changed the direction because your business wasn't profitable. When I had the same problem, I decided to use Google and find some tricks, some pieces of advice in order to develop my new business thing, I found the article about selling on a forum about business (not this one). Check it if you want to know tips about effective selling of your products: I've been using these tricks and I can say that I learned to work more effectively, I started spending my time on things that really make sense in business, now I'm going to open more branches in my city.