By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Scottish Business Forums...the original and the best!!

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

I keep getting invited to join various new forums that are springing up around the place. For which in my oppinion there is no need...

The SBF celebrated a year in existance, just last week, and a big round of applause goes out to ....well done.

I am (of course) a personal fan of this forum and support and drive many to come and view, and encourage then to join.

I think the message along with it's brand is one of the strongest out there. And I know from meeting and speaking with , that he has a real passion for supporting and developing Scottish Businesses. I believe he (and the rest of us on here) will achieve great things for the second year throught this forum.

It is as the title suggest, the original and the best.

Well done

Kind regards

Gordon

Last edited by a moderator:
johnthesearcher

johnthesearcher

Hi Gordon

Although I'm a relative newbie to the SBF, I agree 100% with your comments, as looking around many other forums I would compliment on the professionalism, quality content and unique opportunities the SBF/Blog has to offer its membership.

The sector diversity of the small businesses who have subscribed is testament to that.

I'm sure the initiative will just simply grow and grow for many years to come.

A big thank you to yourself for this post and to both for the concept and Stuart for the time taken to administer the forum.

John

Last edited by a moderator: