By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

SBF & Growth

peteark

Banned
Most things I do on the Internet has some kind of master-plan attached to it, I have forums out there that are just building strength in preparation for another site.

I built a forum up, made it popular and then attached it to my website

So what has this got to do with SBF?

I feel a good quality business related forum should be the marketing arm of something much bigger.

The forum is strong with search engines and populated regularly, but where does it go? I personally would build a Scottish based business networking organisation, using the forum as the foundation. Otherwise these things just grow and grow, make the odd bit from advertising and never fulfill their full potential.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

To be honest Peter it's an issue I toil with on an almost daily basis. I do have so many ideas in my head! I did start the blog several months back but to be honest I wish I could have more time and I guess some support to actually develop it. I've also discussed with a few people the opportunity to have a big annual event focussed around the forums.

I agree as well it does lend itself to offline networking as they are completely complimentary but I have went down the road of trying to partner with the current organisations at present.

My big vision (and it may just always be a vision) was to make SBF & SBB a voice in the Scottish Business community and my thinking behind partnering with the offline networks was to give me access to people that we could survey etc and provide real time surveys of business sentiment as opposed to data that is churned out that is sometime a year out of date.

All of the ideas are in my head and i'm always happy to talk about them :)

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking