By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

SBF Directory:

Highlander

Highlander

I have now been included in the SBF Directory.

But my business description is a bit gobbleygook?, can I re-submit with my correct business description.

CIPA Investigation Services, listed under legal.

Thanks.

Gordon N

Gordon N

You can edit your details yourself, I have had to do this before. I tried to run through the process myself but due to a change of username I no longer have access to my directory listings! (/Stu can you fix please?).

If you find your listing in the directory and use the 'view link details' option, once your full details are displayed I 'think' there is an edit option somewhere if you are the owner of that link.

I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong, but it's something like that! :)

Hope this help!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking