By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

SBF Directory

frockery

frockery

I can't get the Directory to open and the message goes like this:

Warning: chdir() [function.chdir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/www/vhosts/scottishbusinessforums.co.uk/httpdocs/forums) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/sbf:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/sbf/public_html/directory/links_global.php on line 17

Warning: require_once(./global.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sbf/public_html/directory/links_global.php on line 46

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sbf/public_html/directory/links_global.php on line 46

Any idea why? What did you do, Stu? :confused:

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
Hi Alison,

Sorry about this! I've had a look and I think I've fixed it.

Can you try it now? :)

frockery

frockery

Thanks, Stuart, it's working again. Where would we be without you? :p

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
Without me, there'd be no problems :) I make them happen, then resolve them quickly just to make it seem like I know what I'm doing! :D

TomB

TomB

That's a good way to keep yourself in a job :D

People at my work joke about that as well, they say that everytime i go off the servers just give up and whilst i'm here they work fine.

They think i do it deliberately to keep my job, as if i would do that :D

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking