By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

SBF Directory Edits

Gordon N

Gordon N

Is there a way I can change the wording in my entry on the SBF Directory?

oh. and on a side issue - where have the 'thanks' buttons gone???

Regards,

Gordon

Last edited by a moderator:
TomB

TomB

Hey Gordon,

Go to the directory and click on the link to your website where it says Moray Web Solutions.

A context menu appears, select the second option to view link details if you are logged in it will give a edit button in the right corner.

Hope that helps

T

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Gordon,

Tom has beat me to the first point so I hope you've managed to find the edit button.

The thanks button is currently being reviewed due to events of last week. As soon as I have it cleared it will be returned to the forums :)

Gordon N

Gordon N

Hey Gordon,

Go to the directory and click on the link to your website where it says Moray Web Solutions.

A context menu appears, select the second option to view link details if you are logged in it will give a edit button in the right corner.

Hope that helps

T
Nice one Tom, I knew it had to be there somewhere! :)

Regards,

Gordon

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking