By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Satnav reccomendations?

V

visagephoto

Following on from "Fuel crisis for Scotland" thread.

Being the owner of a fuel hungry car with a gas guzzling 3 Litre engine, I'm seriously considering investing in a satnav.

I'm currently looking at the "Navman S500" with bluetooth, which is available on line for around

This is probably an unfair assessment... Personally I'd be reluctant to have another Navman.

Some time ago I got an ICN320 for Christmas... It's Ok; but there seems to be no way of updating it. It uses an non-standard SD card and I've never seen updated maps for it. There's no USB port or anything either... It's stuffed in the glovebox of my old car which rarely gets used.

Day to Day I use TomTom on a Palm device via a bluetooth receiver... Works great!

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking