By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

RedEvo signing in

RedEvo

RedEvo

Hi,

Good to see a new venture with a Scottish angle. Good luck with it.

d

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hello Dave,

It's nice to see you on the forum and be sure to put links to your site in your signature. I have to say that I find your site a great resource particularly with my joomla exploits so far and tend to visit most days. I think I also have to say that you helped me out on a few occassions on the past forum which I really appreciated.

I hope you stick around and contribute as I know for definite that you can bring a great deal of value to these forums :)

frockery

frockery

Hi,

Good to see a new venture with a Scottish angle. Good luck with it.

d
Hi from me too!

You will (hopefully) be delighted to know we have a date and a venue for a meet up in Edinburgh. It was surprisingly easy when Brian named the day and Stuart selected the pub (and offered to buy the first round).

Hope you can make it. :)

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
Oh No!

Hey Dave :) Hope to see you chatting on here lots! :)

"But they can never take our FREEEEEEDOMMM!" and all that! ;)

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking