By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

real estate investment

V

vasilievnaaaa

is this a good investment idea? I will be grateful for your advice

S

solomonder

Buying and owning real estate is an investment strategy that can be both satisfying and lucrative. Unlike stock and bond investors, prospective real estate owners can use leverage to buy a property by paying a portion of the total cost upfront, then paying off the balance, plus interest, over time.

K

karolina22

do you have enough money to buy property in London? do you want to buy real estate for living or business? real estate prices in London are skyrocketing and I advise you not to waste time and buy an apartment in new builds near me right now. I'm sure you won't regret it because London is a city of great opportunity. being the owner of real estate in London is very prestigious. I am sure that this purchase will change your life for the better. start choosing apartments