By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Random Request :)

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

I just kept clicking until it got past 2000! Another big landmark then!

Keep it up folks :)

Guys we really need to be clicking clicking clicking....

Think about this for a minute. We've a genuine lassie here trying to start a business with not much more than her wits, talent and the contents of her sewing box! SURELY you have to admire her spirit?

VERSUS....

Plants from various London modelling, acting and photo agencies... :mad::mad::mad:

I'm not about to go spamming all my business contacts BUT I've sent out an email to a few (about 100!) selected friends and colleagues and folk I feel would be sympathetic...

Sam doing well in this would be good for us all... This is yet another example of something that could be hijacked by the London Ya-yas... She'll not forget her friends when she's famous! And in any case, why should this be dominated by some freakin plant!!!!

CLick, then click again, and again and....

Coming to this a bit late but zapped in a few votes tonight and wil tweet. :)

Nice one Alison! :thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

It would be good so see our ain wee Sammy give those London plants a run for their money!! :thumbup1:

Honestly! I'm weel hacked off at the cheek of some of these people!

You're just a wee saftie, Matt. :D

I want to support our young talent as well as everything is so London centric.

Wee? wee? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Aw jings I wish i was wee enough to fit into the untouched 1968 Balmian Cycling shirt Yute tracked down for me... Or the nice Boeteng shirt I have hanging in the wardrobe!!!

BIG fan of Balmain.. He could cut a good long jacket (yeah! I'm either gay as a yellow dUster or have three fashion mad sisters :laugh: ) but I'm SERIOUSLY pissed off at his (supposedly) grand-niece giving it laldy with the posed photaes and all....

Aye.. too much o' 'that London'.....

sam09

I feel pure like cinderella or something lol...she shall go to the ball!!!

Still so hopefully I stay there a while :D

The two at the top well have something goin on, but suppose they've both prob secured thier place so good on them.

The front row folk are coming to Glasgow next week to do free hiar cuts.. I shall be there! I'm goin to speak to them see if they know anything about the challenges!

Sam

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
Ok ok ok ... I'll have a bash at this!

2375 just now. Let me see if I can dent it a bit!

sam09

:laugh: yay!

I'm keeping an eye on folk cos the girl in front seems to have clocked onto what the other guy was doin..and! ha entered twice :S dunno why she's done that.

But thank you again for all the votes!! Cannot wait til the 1st to see what happens!!

Sam

abs

abs

I've not been around for a while but have put a few votes in and will continue over the next few days from various locations.

Theresia

sam09

Argh I've slipped back to 7th and not long before the voting has closed! I hope I dont get bumped off right at the last minute cos that will be gutting!!!

Sam

And I should have added tp that last night that if and when anybody gets a spare minute try and shove a few extra votes in for Sam....

They need to go in by the dozen! at least!!!

IMHO this competition is a complete fit-up that was never meant to be won by an ordinary contestant like Sam. Those tens-of-thousands of votes for that silly looking wee dweeb can't be for real!

So let's at least try to get her into the next round

sam09

Oh my goodness!! Back to 11th when did that happen???? I can't even see the number of votes above me beciase I only get as far as page two of the candidates and it just keeps loading the same page :S

Nooooo!

Sam

Actress Holly McGregor is currently in 10th place with 9061 votes... :(

I think we'd basically need to get everyone voting voting voting to more or less double the votes you have already...

sam09

Awww booo I didnt get through......what a shame for all those votes!!! But thank you everyone for voting! It would have been amazing but obviously not meant to be.

Thank you again!!!

Sam

sam09

I think I was a few thousand off. But not to worry, tis more just annoying the time spent gettin all my votes and all the people that helped!

I try to think like what's for you won't go by you...sometimes I think it could be used as an excuse but it makes me feel better lol!

Sam

johnthesearcher

johnthesearcher

Hi Sam

Commiserations on missing out (this time) on the fashion show voting poll.

I agree with your comment 'what's for you won't go by you' but at least you tried your hardest and your positive attitude garnered a great deal of support ............. which is some consolation !

Just say 'next' and move on ........ something else will always come along which is often more beneficial to you in return for your effort.

John