By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Questions to ask a marketing agency

JenniferWhite

JenniferWhite

Received a suggestion from a friend to work with this marketing agency Leeds to boost the visibility of my online business. Haven’t tried hiring this kind of agency before so I’m not sure what questions to ask during our initial meeting. Can you guys help me out? Thanks in advance.

Adam

Adam

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jennifer,

When you say marketing agency, is there a particular practice you are hiring for ? Such as PR, SEO, PPC, Online , offline ?

laurenhayward

laurenhayward

The first question you should ask the agency in what category of business they are ideal?
is it e-commerce, healthcare, technology or other?
The question should be like:
What types of companies do you serve, and in what industries or markets? Who is your ideal client, and why?
Second:
How long have you been in business? How do you manage fluctuations in demand?
How do you measure results?

Business Upside

Business Upside

• What types of companies do you serve, and in what industries or markets?
• What are the core capabilities of your agency?
• How would you describe your company culture?
• How long have you been in business?
• What is your mix of employees and contractors?

Sirnannos

Sirnannos

Well, ask them which is better: facebook or instagram, haha.

Koler

Koler

Be careful with them. Some agencies spend your money not efficiently.