By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Question about social media post

M

Markypro

I know it is alittle off topic, but I was thinking of creating a post about the negative effects of social media because I believe younger people need to reduce their time on social media. Actually after asking some people, they feel better when they are using it only little or not at all.

My question is - should I make a post about this or would people react negatively towards it?

Personally, I'm not on social media alot and I've been hearing about this cancel culture, so I thought I should ask peoples opinions first in case it offends anyone.

DaneShayd

DaneShayd

It's great to see you're considering creating a post about the negative effects of social media. It's definitely an important topic to discuss, especially when it comes to younger people and their well-being.

XanderXan

XanderXan

Taking into account the opinions of others is a wise move, and it's always good to gauge how people might react to such a post.

XanderXan

XanderXan

Taking into account the opinions of others is a wise move, and it's always good to gauge how people might react to such a post.

As for whether you should make the post... remember that expressing your thoughts and concerns respectfully can generate valuable discussions. Sharing personal experiences or even citing relevant research can help shed light on the topic. Just keep in mind that reactions can vary, and it's important to be open to different perspectives.

C

Chloe25

Social media can be used safely even for younger people its upon their hands.