By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Promoting your Blog & Your Site

NorthSouthMedia

NorthSouthMedia

Hallo Peeps,

I'd thought I'd share in a few relative lists that should help promote your blog and also your own site (via internal linking, if its set-up correctly) from several informative lists.

Now, you can either participate in the blog promotion using your own internal rss feed or you can sign yourself up for a Feedburner feed (feedburner.com).

However, you go about this regarding your feed submission - one thing is certain, after you have completed the submission process, your heid will be spinning :)

OK linky-poos time :

Blog & RSS

All Inclusive List of Blog and Feed Directories | Stephan Miller | Kansas City E-Commerce SEO

TopRank Best List of RSS Blog Directories to Submit Your Blog and Feed | Online Marketing Blog

RSSMage.com - A Current List of RSS Feed Directories

Blog Submission Only

Giant List of Blog Directories | SponsoredReviews Blog

<b>online money</b>: Big List of Blog Search Engines Submit your Blog and Get Free Traffic

Site or Blog Submission (Paid & Free)

SEOMoz’s Trifecta - Used to Rank Quality Directories : Aviva Directory Blog

Mashed List of Various Linking Opportunities

Seo Big List

Big list of Article Directories

Big List Of Article Directories on Articler.com

Big list of Paid and Free Press Release Sites

Big List of Free Press Release Distribution Sites : Naked PR

List of Social Bookmarking Sites

125 Social Bookmarking Sites : Importance of User Generated Tags, Votes and Links

And finally for linking purposes here's the dofollow brigade

Do Follow Blogs Directory

This list should keep anyone happy for a while. Obviously, I have a lot more where that came from but hey I make my living doing this sort of stuff,
and anyways, you can get all of the above from a simple search online. Enjoys :)

NorthSouthMedia

NorthSouthMedia

No problem Peter, most of them will be on your radar anyways... but I have a few others if your interested PM me anytime and we can swap notes :)