By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Product Photography

Brian McIntosh

On various forums there is a wealth of questions on how to take photographs of small products. For a limited few I've decided to take the stress out of taking your own pictures to display on your website. For the first 5 people who decide they need product shots on their site I'll try and help. I'll take 10 shots of any "small" (we can decide on the definition of small when you get in touch) items, post process them and resize them so that you can chuck them onto your site. Once I've shot the pics I'll use them on my new site that I'm working on.

All you have to do is choose the 10 items that you want shot, package them up and send them to me. If you want them back, send a postal order for whatever amount it cost you to send them. I'll package them up in the same packaging and send them back to you. You will be responsible for any insurance you feel you need.

If you want to take me up on this offer just PM me or send an email to [email protected]

I'll endeavour to get the shots done as soon as I can but, since this is a free offer my paid work will come first every time.

Although there is a bit of banding on these images i've made them really small for posting on here. Your images will be hunky dory.

Mike Lewis

Mike Lewis

This is a generous offer, Brian.

I would take you up on it, as I do indeed have certain "small" items I wish to have photographed for a website. Unfortunately, the items in question are all perishable foods, especially cooked items straight from the oven. Not the easiest of things to send through the post.

Never mind. I'm sure other forum members will be delighted with your offer.

By the way, I hadn't realised postal orders still exist. It's a comforting thing to know, given the announced abolition of cheques.

Mike

stugster

stugster

Brian,

I don't actually have anything for you to photograph, but just wanted to voice my thoughts on how fantastic and professional the photos you posted look. Nice one mate! :)