By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

premier business leaders click here!

frockery

frockery

Look how famous I have become in such a short time! :D

I received this unbelievable (literally) communication today:

It is my pleasure to inform you that you are being considered for inclusion into the 2008-2009 Princeton Premier Business Leaders and Professionals Honors Edition section of the registry.

The 2008 / 2009 edition of the registry will include biographies of the world's most accomplished individuals. Recognition of this kind is an honor shared by thousands of executives and professionals throughout the world each year. Inclusion is considered by many as the single highest mark of achievement.

Somehow I think I am going to be too busy leading my business to fill in the application form by clicking the link. :p

On a serious note, do you think anyone actually falls for this claptrap?

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Alison,

I think we all smell a scam coming a mile away :p Not that i'm saying you wouldn't be in such a list but it's likely even showing some form of interest will result in you being asked for money or to provide some sort of personal details.

One to be avoided I think :)

Amber

Amber

Ha, I, too, have been invited to appear in the Primceton registry - am one of the world's most accomplished inividuals, apparently :D

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

OK Wait a minute I'm now starting to feel as if i'm missing out :p

frockery

frockery

You really have to wonder who would fall for this sort of thing. There must be a suckers' market out there or else the scammers wouldn't keep sending such risible stuff out.

Maybe it's a bit like vanity publishing and some people are happy to believe they have been elevated to superior status among the great and the good (other suckers!)

I believe there is a Who's Who scam doing the rounds too, which must rate as 'la creme de la scam'. :p

Don't worry, , I'm sure you'll get a similar offer soon. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
OK Wait a minute I'm now starting to feel as if i'm missing out :p
Clearly we need to just jack it in, not being part of the great and the good....

I didn't get an invitation either. I'm now thinking of putting Billy and Bobby Bafta on Ebay; 99p no reserve, selling the wife/daughter/cat/dog/goldfish to some passing Arab and taking myself off to become a mole tickler in darkest Peru.... :rolleyes: You'll get the keys to the Porsche in the Ignition, couple of spare Rolexes (I'm keeping the Sub) in a box under the bed and a couple of nice Mont Blancs in the desk drawer....:D

Obviously not being one of the chosen people all of these things are rendered worthless...

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking