By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Pregnant man!

S

stressmom

Have any of you seen the story that a man is pregnant- he and his wife are expecting and he is the one who is carrying the child! What are your feelings about this? To me this is just a case of bad science going where it has no business going.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Is this actually true? There was some discussion that it was in fact an April Fools joke.

If it is true then this is really messing with science. How can someone who's female at birth and then decides to become male then have a baby. It just doesn't add up to me :confused:

PC

PC

As far as I can worked out 'he' was a 'she' who swapped.

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
Yeh, just a transsexual who hadn't had the full works... nothing fascinating. Just the media wanting to make a story out of nothing.

gamecockfan

whatever it is I have to say it is a bit disconcerting when you see the photos! Aren't you men just appalled at this, and maybe a little squeamish too?

She's NOT a man. She's a woman who has had a radical mastectomy and taken male hormones.

It's OGV syndome (only gay in the village) at its worst. First she thought she was a lesbian... Folk went 'huh? ...that's fine'. THEN she decided she was really a man Folk went 'huh? ...that's fine'. NOW she's a 'man having a baby' and finally the key act in the freak show...

I guess fire-eating doesn't cut it these days??

It's a non-story... God help the poor wean though. Not LEAST because of the possible effects its mother taking male hormones pre and during pregnancy might have on it.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking