By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Posting Pictures

S

ScottJ

If you click Go Advanced rather than using the quick reply box you can use the paperclip icon
and upload an image, however I think for jpg the default limit needs to be raised as it's currently pretty restrictive in the file size by default.

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Brian,

I'll have a look into the jpeg size limit etc. In the meantime the Photobucket route is actually what I use for the banner on my signature so thats another solution. Let me know if it's still causing you issues :)

Gordon N

Gordon N

In the meantime the Photobucket route is actually what I use for the banner on my signature so thats another solution.
I notice that we can't do the same! ;)

Regards,

Gordon

Last edited by a moderator:
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi There,

I've made some adjustments in the admincp in an attempt to try and resolve this issue. If you still have attachments you want to upload could I get you to try again to test my adjustments. As a side point I've noticed that many other forums so not allow attachments at all. I will be reviewing this over the next few weeks to try and establish what the reasoning is for this :)