By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Post Your Start-up Experiences, Expansion Plans And Exit Strategies.

MarkB

MarkB

Staff member
We would love to hear you experience of starting-up a business, your expansion plans and something many of us forget, that all important exit strategy. We will also be posting useful articles in this section from time to time to help and inspire.

J

Japan-oldman55

In japanese food services, they estimate sales forcast compared to the rent payment.
The ratio is ten to one...

Canlla

Canlla

I'm planning to start my own hospitality business, and one of the main issues of that business sector is the incompetence of a lot of working staff. So it comes down to the business owner and the management to create training that can be extremely beneficial for the advancement of front-line employees. So far, I was able to use the template provided by https://www.docsie.io/blog/training_manual_template/ and their recommendations on creating a great training module based on your corporation standards.