By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Posh Spice

gamecockfan

for anyone who is interested (there may be no one here who even responds) what is up with the Beckhams? How did Victoria become a poster child for breast implants gone wrong? And have they been so slighted in LA that they may now be returning to England?

TomB

TomB

if only.

I don't mind David,

But that thing with the plastic bumps . . . . :eek:

Does she really think that she is all that!! With her trademark vacant pout.

honestly why can they just put her out of her misery!!!

ahop23

We don't want them either! And you are certainly right about the plastic bumps and the trademark gloomy face- who needs that?

All together now.....

I'm just mad about Saffron...
Saffron's mad about me....
I'm just mad about my Saffron...
An' she's just mad about me.....
They call me Mellow Yellow....

Posh and Becks' 'careers' as the performing seals they once were is over; has been for many years. Some time ago they went into the freak show business.... Well actually Vicki always WAS in the freak show business.... The Spice Girls themselves were just there to satifsy the urges of the desperate and despicable.... The reality of them was...

Posh... Prozzy Spice (To appeal to the kerb crawlers)
Baby... Pedo Spice (kept the kiddy-fiddlers distracted)
Ginger... Old-Spice (Grab a Granny)
Sporty... Dykey-Spice (for the blokes who really fancied other blokes but didn't have the guts to admit it)
Scary.... TB Spice (gotta have a token black-chick in there; Quite why we should be SCARED of a black woman is unclear.... Possibly this was their attempt to pacify the BNP audience....)

As for Bendy-boy... Great Role model for English Manhood... Bloke spends 90 minutes running round a field occasionally making out with other blokes in public. Prone to wearing girlie hairbands, skirts, diamond earrings....

Well I could respect him if he just came out but....:rolleyes:

Stick 'em on a military transport plane and jettison them mid-atlantic....

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking