By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Please share some help to promote my business on internet.

How does Internet marketing work? How can it be used to promote one’s business? Also tell me is it beneficial for upcoming business?

Tim Barlow

Tim Barlow

Hi Jonywillow!

Welcome to the forums. There's loads of people here who would be happy to help but perhaps you could tell us a bit more about yourself and what you hope to achieve. Forum members, myself included, tend to be sceptical about such general questions as we get bombarded with people who simply want to abuse the forums - I'm sure that's not the case here though.

stuarty

Banned
I'll echo what Tim just said.

More info please :)

In short - depending on what you niche (your market) is yes you can base your entire business on the internet. Or you can enhance what you already do and increase sales.

Most businesses can do internet marketing up to a point but there almost always comes a time when you need professional help.

Canary Dwarf

Canary Dwarf

Hi Jonnywillow

Like the others say, tell us what you do, who your users are and what you want from your 'internet marketing' (ie more sales, more exposure, better efficiency) and we'll be able to help.