By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Photoshop

Brian McIntosh

Adobe has released a beta version of an online editing package called Photoshop Express which is free to use. It's an online version of Photoshop which allows users to carry out basic editing on their pictures. It can be found at www.photoshop.com/express. It gives you 2Gb of online storage but make sure you read the terms and conditions before you decide to store images on there.

TomB

TomB

Thats quite interesting actually.

A lot of people coudl find that useful, people are forever asking me of ways to resize their images and all that.

I wonder how long before all major software producers have express versions that are scaled down versions in the hop that you will purchase the real thing.

Do you think this could become similar to open source?

T

Brian McIntosh

With this program you get what you see. Open Source? No. In my opinion, like you say Tom, it's ideal for people to do basic image adjustments, crops, balancing, etc. The Terms and conditions are a bit OTT if you decide to store images on there but, for tweaking pictures then saving them on your own computer it's OK.