By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Photography Business

P

photoworks

I am a french photographer based in Greenock, I am trying to have another go at going self employed.

I have created a new website with an online shop for my photos:
https://sergechabert.wixsite.com/home

I also have a blog : sergechabert.wordpress.com

And I have created calendars with my photography work as I thought there was a potential market for this : http://www.lulu.com/shop/search.ep?contributorId=1529038

wos.png

What do you guys think?

Christoferfer

Christoferfer

My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks

Bakervic

Bakervic

Wow, you gave me a good idea for an original gift. I haven't been able to think of anything to give my wife for our wedding anniversary for a week now, and I'm lucky to see your post. I will explain in more detail. My wife and I have a wedding anniversary in two weeks. I didn't know what to give her. Then I saw that you make calendars out of photos and remembered that we made a lot of funny images using dollop.sg a month ago. You gave me the idea to make a calendar out of these photos. Thank you very much!

EvaShinQ

EvaShinQ

Wow, you gave me a good idea for an original gift. I haven't been able to think of anything to give my wife for our wedding anniversary for a week now, and I'm lucky to see your post. I will explain in more detail. My wife and I have a wedding anniversary in two weeks. I didn't know what to give her. Then I saw that you make calendars out of photos and remembered that we made a lot of funny images using dollop.sg a month ago. You gave me the idea to make a calendar out of these photos. Thank you very much!
I hope it will be a good acquisition as my budget is limited