By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Perpetual Income 365

S

santosh_5

100% Newbie Friendly: We LOVE our new members!

Make More Money Guarantee: You have no risk with us!

95% Done For You: We have automated all of the heavy lifting for you.
https://bit.ly/3kQzO9H

mingstor

mingstor

Verified Member
Do you provide a contract and insurance?
To be honest, it seems really suspicious for me. I couldn't find any other information, because the website doesn't work. That's why, I won't advice you this option. I know that during this pancemic is really hard to find a stable job with a decent income. However, have you tried jobs like delivery or waitress? I've worked as a delivery man for almost 5 years, and there's pretty good money. Still, if you don't know how to make 200 a day, don't panic. There's also an app called TaskRabbit, which will connect you to someone who needs a specific work done. It may be shopping for groceries or laundry. Anyway, I hope it will help you!

chockeroo

chockeroo

To be honest, it seems really suspicious for me. I couldn't find any other information, because the website doesn't work. That's why, I won't advice you this option. I know that during this pancemic is really hard to find a stable job with a decent income. However, have you tried jobs like delivery or waitress? I've worked as a delivery man for almost 5 years, and there's pretty good money. Still, if you don't know how to make 200 a day, don't panic. There's also an app called TaskRabbit, which will connect you to someone who needs a specific work done. It may be shopping for groceries or laundry. Anyway, I hope it will help you!
Certainly agree with you! I'm still working in delivery and I'm very pleased with it. Btw, thanks for the app!