By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Originally posted by

Brian McIntosh

I've just noticed that when I cut and paste a comment with the quote tags around it comes out with the comment in my post. Looking at other peoples cut and paste comments it says at the top of the quote "Originall posted by" and the posters name. Is there something I'm not doing that misses the original posters name out of quotes I cut and paste?

Gordon N

Gordon N

When you use the quote button at the bottom of the post you wish to quote vB automatically fills in the quote tags with the original posters name and the post id number - this then gets displayed as 'Originally posted by' in your reply.

Brian McIntosh

When you use the quote button at the bottom of the post you wish to quote vB automatically fills in the quote tags with the original posters name and the post id number - this then gets displayed as 'Originally posted by' in your reply.
That seems to work then. Every day's a school day.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking