By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Online HR Management software for remote and on-site working

NoraRV

NoraRV

Hello,

I'm around here to inform a little bit about what services the company I work for offers to UK organisations!

Complygate is a tech company based in Birmingham, UK. We offer end-to-end HR Software 'from Hire to Redundancy.'
Our compliance centre offers real-time pre-employment screening. We also ID Verification, Identity verification, Document verification, Right to work app, Tier 2 sponsor compliance software, Adverse credit checks, DVLA Checks, DBS Checks and AML, PEPs & Sanctions screening and much more.
Our solution is coupled with AI & machine learning.

Why is an Online HR Management solution the right way to go in 2021?
The role of HR managers has expanded and gain importance and responsibilities over the years.
Now more than ever, the role of an HR manager is priceless. They are the ones holding together the teams while remote-working. Making sure everyone's mental health and wellbeing is taken into consideration, that employees' productivity and motivation are kept to the standards...

With an Online HR management software these managers are able to have all this data and tasks centralised in a single platform, and synchronised with other team members, making communication easier and simplifying many task that otherwise would be time-consuming.

If you believe that your company might need an Online HR Solution, you can book a free demo with us to ask our team any questions and get to see how exactly the software works and can help your organisation.
To do so, visit our website on the following link:
https://www.complygate.co.uk/hr-software-demo-complygate-demo

Canlla

Canlla

I totally agree that HR is vital even in a remote workplace.

Sirnannos

Sirnannos

There are plenty of software and even websites that you can use for remote and on-site working. In general, HR management isn’t very demanding in terms of tickets and requests. Check out this website https://www.iinsight.biz/ and see if they have an offer that will meet your needs. If I’m not mistaken, they should be compliant with pre-employment screening and even GDPR. I don't know much about them, but I'm sure that it's good to check as many offers as possible before choosing, especially when it comes to management systems.