By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

one for the photographers here

Brian McIntosh

This has been mentioned in another thread on here but it just shows the lack of understanding, not only of the police, but ordinary members of the public. If most people were asked to delete images from a card by the police, I would imagine everyone would do it. Without a court order they can't make you do anything. At the end of the day, it's about knowing your rights as a lot of police seem to make things up as they go along.

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

It's scary isn't it.

It makes you wonder. It's my son's birthday party this weekend...he's 4 years old and will be having all his wee pals of a similar age to it. I'll be taking photographs and I know other parents will as well. I always take my camera when my son goes to other children's party.

What's next, are we going to get the authorities telling us we can't photograhs kids at a party?

Gordon
PLC

Wills

Wills

Verified Member
It's unfortunate that these terrorists exploit weaknesses in out system. Personally I think we should operate a permit system for the likes of photography in public places, or possible a proper form of professional ID though I know the authorities when shown NUJ cards still don't get the message that it's a job and we are not in the wrong.

It's a sign of our sad times.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking