By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Offline Marketing

C

cruzo

I heard a lot of businesses using offline advertsing, but I am not sure if I should consider it due to internet exploring everywhere. Does anybody use it? And how did it work out for you?

A

Aaron M Jensen

Best to consider "offline" and "online" as part of the same overall effort. You'll need communications to be visible to those who'll find your services relevant. Start by talking to your customers if you have them to find out how they heard about your services. If you have no customers then you have an entirely different challenge and you shouldn't be worried about the differences between on or offline channels -- in this case, find someone asap who can benefit from your services, then go from here.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking