By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Nights are fair drawin' in...

PC

PC

As Jim heads towards the naughty step we will completely ignore his comment :p

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

Well now is the time to be thinking about an SBF Christmas bash!!

TomB

TomB

OH MY GOD

Christmas!!! :eek:

Lets get the festival out the way first!!!

Then we can plan the sbf xmas night out!!!

Naughty step for you too Gordon!!

jimbairn

jimbairn

We could have the Ch****mas bash in September and beat the crowds...

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

After Jim annoucing that it would be Christmas soon....

My 4 year old this morning wakes up this mornng and wants on "The Polar Express" DVD....Christmas has arrived early in the Dow household

"Jingle Bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way..." Bet that's stuck in your head now!!

TomB

TomB

I was singing walking in a winter wonderland the other day when it was like 26 degrees. I was claiming I had heat stroke and thats my story!! :D

We'll need to get a xmas theme for the forum and make it all snowy and frosty.

The SBF logo would look lovely covered in ice and snow!!

T

Power Lunch Club

Power Lunch Club

I think poor has only just recovered from sorting out the issues last night!!! Asking him to make it snow, could cause him stress!!!:p

Last edited by a moderator:
TomB

TomB

I'm sure he would cope with it he does a grand job of the old forum!

I can just see it now the thistle with a santa's hat one!!

T

jimbairn

jimbairn

Did you see that story on the news last week about the Glasgow Garden Centre which already had their Christmas stock out on sale? And, going on previous years, next weekend is when DC Thomson put their Annuals out on sale...

Jeorge Waters

Jeorge Waters

I'd better sleep if I could. But I suffer from insomnia and I can't sleep. My friend advised me cbd and now I am thoroughly reading the articles on https://greenshoppers.co.uk/. Now I am learning so many things about it.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking