By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Nice To Meet You All

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Osa,

Welcome to SBF:)

A mystery shopper eh? That sounds exciting - it always seems like a very mysterious profession to be in :) I mean that in a good way!

How long have you been doing it? Who's your typical clients?

Great to see you on the site and if you have any issues or concerns please get in touch with me directly either via email or private message :)

caxyxn

caxyxn

Many thanks. It's really nice to meet you.
Thanks for an amazing forum - Well done:)
I've only just officially started my own private mystery shopping service but I've done quite a few and yes it's exciting:)
Typical client is any customer facing business e.g cafes, shops, B&Bs, service providers, etc. Contact method can be face-to-face (most common),telephone, web chat, email, online order, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Osa,

I always applaud people doing something on their own so well done :)

You've got a big B2C client base there so hopefully finding business won't be a problem.

Please use the forums as much as possible for any questions etc as you go through this phase. There are lots of really amazing people on here only too willing to give you advice and the benefit of their experience.

Good luck with it and I'm sure our paths will cross on the forums soon :)

caxyxn

caxyxn

Many thanks Mark. I look forward to learning the tricks of the trade from you all;)

M

Mike Turner

Hi welcome to the forum. I always fancied being a mystery shopper, so it will be very interesting to hear plenty about you and your business. I hope it all goes well for you, and I wish you the best of luck!

caxyxn

caxyxn

Hi Mike,
Many thanks for your warm welcome.
Mystery shopping is quite exciting - hopefully we can do something together in future ;)
Thanks for your well wishes and best regards with your business as well.

Gemma Rowlands

Gemma Rowlands

Hey there well done for having the courage to change your direction. How are things going for you?

Stephen Sherry

Stephen Sherry

Welcome. I've always been intrigued by mystery shoppers. I've never met one!

caxyxn

caxyxn

Thanks Gemma & Stephen.
It's nice to meet you both.
I intend to start some offline marketing in the next few weeks. Will keep you posted on how I get on :)

P

Pete Brindle

Hello nice to meet you, how are things going? I'm trying to catch up with new members, looks like there's been plenty going on since I managed to get online last!

caxyxn

caxyxn

Hi Pete,

It's great to meet you.
I'm doing very well thanks. Some days I feel like I'm chasing myself but I'm trying to breathe more ;)
Hope things are going well with you?

Cheers,

Osar

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking