By using Apprenticeforums services you agree to our Cookies Use and Data Transfer outside the EU.
We and our partners operate globally and use cookies, including for analytics, personalisation, ads and Newsletters.

• Join our UK Small business Forum

Helping business owners with every day advice, tips and discussions with likeminded business owners. Become apart of a community surrounded by level headed business folk from around the UK

Join us!

Anke Jardine

Hi everyone,

Just a quick note to introduce myself and my business. My name is Anke and I have been the Managing Director for European Resources for the last 12 years. European Resources Ltd is a small Recruitment and Employment Agency in Edinburgh. We work across all of Europe with offices in Hungary and Germany.
I would be delighted to network with all member of the forum to exchange ideas and discuss all current business matters and issues in Scotland.

Kind regards
Anke

TomB

TomB

Hi Anke,

Welcome to the SBF forums. I hope you find the forums and useful and intersting resource.

Look forward to chatting more.

T

Scottish Business Owner

Scottish Business Owner

Hi Anke,

Welcome to SBF :) I hope you find the place useful and informative.

If you need any help on using the site please feel free to drop me an email :)

stugster

stugster

Verified Member
Hey Anke! :D

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time here :)

M

MarkTaylor1968

Hi Anke,

Welcome to the forum - it's a really useful place to exchange ideas and feedback. It should prove particularly useful in your line of work.

I look forward to chatting with you.

Best wishes,

Mark.

Latest Posts

Associates

Large Scale Plastic Moulding
Dexion Pallet Racking